Considering the User of Public Services Code
The article 9 of this Code guarantees to the user of public service the right to submit requests to the Public Administration
User of Public Services Code – Federal Law nº 13.460, June 26th, 2017, enhances the level of requirements on the provision of public services because it regulates on the participation, the protection and the defense of user rights in relation to public services (delegated or not). Both direct and indirect Public Administration of Federal Union, Member States and municipalities must to obey the legal norms established by this Code. Additionally, public services provided by private agents in any modality of procurement or remuneration.
- Receiving the request in the adequate channel of attending;
- Issuance of the protocol which confirms the receiving of the request;
- Analysis and obtainment of information, if it is necessary;
- Final administrative decision;
- Giving cognizance on the decision to the user.